The meeting was in Dutch. Three people gave a personal contribution, there were songs of Michael W. Smith and pastor David Koerts brought a message in which he passed on a part of a vision that Liza received about the body of Christ being mobilised.
The audio files (Dutch only) of the meeting are available in a Dropbox folder. If you want the files, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email back with instructions and a link to the Dropbox folder. The files will be available for about a month.
Liza's message during her batlle: What happened during the small hours of Friday evening August 5th, 2011, 9 days for her last Birthday.
Please place this in the time that the congregation of Levend Water, where she was part of, was going to a rough time. In the message that Liza conveyed the Lord is addressing the hearts of believers in general and more specific the members of Levend Water with and without troubled hearts at that time. The message is lightly edited by Levend Water.
I was on my back. I was shattered. From deep within I cried to the Lord. I did not understand and felt so disappointed. I could not find words to express my pain and despair, so they came out as sobs. I told Father that the news that the tumor was back and more aggressive this time, was devastating to my family and also to my natural father / parents. I knew Father did not cause this. I knew that he did a cleansing and healing work in me last year, the first time I was diagnosed wit cancer, but also was declared to be healed. Laying on the floor I felt His love, His presence and His guidance. I also knew that He only had to breathe a word and I would be healed. I needed to understand in order to guard my heart and to be able to willingly follow this road set out before me.
At some stage, I started experiencing Father’s heart. He told me that it hurted Him more than it hurted my earthly father / parents. He said that darkness is covering the earth and that He needed my light to shine more than ever. There is an urgency in the spirit. His children are asleep with comfort and complacency. He needs to reach us, to mobilize His army to reach the nations. Hearts are hardened and blinded by the things of the world, even those of His children. He needs us to rise up, to raise up our level of faith. He wants to do wonders, but we limit Him by our lack of faith or unbelief.
Then He reminded me of the passage I read a couple of weeks ago. John 21: 15-19.
- When they had eaten, Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these others do (with reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion, as one loves the Father)? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You (that I have deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend). He said to him, feed My lambs.
- Again He said to him the second time, Simon, son of John, do you love Me? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You (that I have a deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend). He said to him, Shepherd (tend) My sheep.
- He said to him the third time, Simon, son of John, do you love Me (with a deep, instinctive, personal affection for Me, as for a close friend)? Peter was grieved (was saddened and hurt) that He should ask him the third time, Do you love Me? And he said to Him, Lord, You know everything. You know that I love You (that I have a deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend). Jesus said to him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, when you were young you girded yourself (put on your own belt or girdle) and you walked about wherever you pleased to go. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will put a girdle around you and carry you where you do not wish to go.
From this I realized that:
- It is so necessary to experience Father’s love as a loving emotional feeling, especially to be able to convey this heart to the lambs, or young Christians (verse 15) and,
- There comes a time as we mature as Christians that we are ready to be confronted by the question for a mature Christian: Do you love me with a reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion? This devotions asks of us if we are willing to give up our lives, our dreams, our plans so that Father’s plan/kingdom can be established on earth? A question that confronts our feelings and asks our lives for the lives of others (verse 16).
- And then this last passage (verse 17): After agreeing to pay the price (my life), do I still love Him emotionally, as He does me ?
So I felt Father saying that He is asking this price of me, for He wants to reached hardened hearts. Hearts that need to see that we as a family/congegration still remain faithful to Father, even now. That I might explain my experiences of love as I am in His presence, to people that do not know Father or not know him as a Father. These feelings are regardless of circumstances. That the people with the hardend and troubles hearts might know that Father is real, that this word is real and that the spiritual batlle is real. Even though we cannot see Him, He is real and ever present, involved in our lives, the One that gives us strength to go on when things get difficult. He is real, not a philosophy or an energy source.
And furthermore I believe Father wants to challenge the sheep to rise up! There is a call out to Christians to raise their faith level! Trust in Father, He is worthy to be trusted. He is faithful to His promises! Rise up church!